Iurgi de excursion

15 junio 2007

Basque's Vasques

Basque people are well-known for being stubborn, very bad flirting, lovers of good gastronomy and, I don't know why, mountaineers. When I was in Basque Country I seldom went trekking. But in Hong Kong hiking is one of those nice things to do every now and then. Lately I have been running hike paths frequently, so I decided to buy some new good trainers. These:

Nice. Vasque. One of the best brands for this activity according to the shop assistant. So since now on I will be a Basque who runs up and down the hills with his Vasques.

2 Comments:

  • Good excuse la...bought new shoes...haha

    Agatha

    By Anonymous Anónimo, at 17/6/07 1:02 p. m.  

  • Kaixo. Marka oiek onak dire, neu ere marka orietako plaierak dauzkat ta oso ondo nabil beraiekin.

    Agur ta ondo segi wapisimo

    muxu asko.

    By Anonymous Anónimo, at 17/6/07 3:34 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home